ACLCP 2011 Spring Conference
Friday, April 8, 2011
9:00 AM to 3:30 PM
Holiday Inn, Grantville, PA
Participants will hear firsthand accounts of the experiences of information professionals working with new technologies including digital libraries, ebooks, and mobile delivery of library services.
- Scott Anderson, Millersville University, Digitization. Surviving First Contact (in 3 attempts or less)
- William Fee, State Library of Pennsylvania, Metadata Now Saves Time Later
- Samantha Slade, Archives & Web Consultant, Quick Flashy Digitization Wins for Your Library's Website
- Sue Kellerman, Penn State University Park, Extra, Extra, Read All About It! Experiences of the Pennsylvania Digital Newspaper Project, 103,326 Pages & Counting
- Ronalee Ciocco & Jessica Howard, Gettysburg College, Going Mobile: Putting Your Library in the Hands of Your Patrons
- Dolores Fidishun, Ed.D., Penn State Abington, & Ronald Musoleno, Ph.D., Penn State Great Valley, Kindles, iPads, Nooks and More: The Future is NOW!
$10/person for members and $25/person for non-members.
Please fill out the registration form, make checks payable to ACLCP and send to:
Franklin & Marshall College
P.O. Box 3003
Lancaster, PA 17604-3003